AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY
- This Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Shropshire Photographic Society.
- This Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
Your use of the Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- Shropshire Photographic Society reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Web Site is offered,
including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- This Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites").
The Linked Sites are not under the control of Shropshire Photographic Society and Shropshire Photographic Society
is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a
Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Shropshire Photographic Society is not responsible
for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Shropshire Photographic Society
is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply
endorsement by Shropshire Photographic Society of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- As a condition of your use of the Web Site, you warrant to Shropshire Photographic Society
that you will not use the Shropshire Photographic Society Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms,
conditions, and notices. You may not use the Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable,
overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of
the Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any
means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Web Site.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
- The Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums,
communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to
communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the
Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular
Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity)
unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software
or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Shropshire Photographic Society has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Shropshire Photographic Society reserves the right to
review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Shropshire Photographic Society reserves
the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Shropshire Photographic Society reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law,
regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in
part, in the sole discretion of Shropshire Photographic Society.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service.
Shropshire Photographic Society does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and,
therefore, Shropshire Photographic Society specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions
resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Shropshire Photographic Society
spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Shropshire Photographic Society.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination.
You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY OR POSTED AT ANY SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY WEB SITE
- Shropshire Photographic Society does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Shropshire Photographic Society (including feedback and suggestions)
or post, upload, input or submit to any Shropshire Photographic Society Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions").
However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Shropshire Photographic Society,
its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their
Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform,
reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Shropshire Photographic Society is under no
obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the sole discretion of Shropshire Photographic Society.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of
the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post,
upload, input or submit the Submissions.
- THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE
INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY AND/OR ITS
SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE
THE SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD
CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
- SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS,
AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY WEB
SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED
GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY
DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR
LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY
WEB SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY WEB SITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE
TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY
WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT,
NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES,
THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SHROPSHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY WEB SITE, OR WITH
- SERVICE CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shropshire Photographic Society reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Web
Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement
is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the United Kingdom
in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Web Site. Use of the
Web Site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including
without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and
Shropshire Photographic Society as a result of this agreement or use of the Web Site. The performance of Shropshire Photographic Society
under this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation
of the right of Shropshire Photographic Society to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use
of the Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Shropshire Photographic Society with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty
disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid,
enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Shropshire Photographic Society with respect
to the Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic,
oral or written, between the user and Shropshire Photographic Society with respect to the Web Site. A printed
version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or
relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and
maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
- All contents of the Shropshire Photographic Society Web Site are: Copyright 2012 by Shropshire Photographic Society and/or its suppliers.
All rights reserved.
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- The example companies, organisations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any
real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.